Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software V220.127.116.11
Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software or commonly called HMT (Huawei Multi-Tool) is used to flash Huawei with a Qualcomm Based chipset. Designed with a very simple and easy to use. HMT is used to resolve errors like brick or boot loop or forgotten patterns in any type of Huawei Android with Qualcomm chipset. Of course, the firmware used must also support this HMT. So it could not be any firmware of Huawei that can be used.
The tool works on any Windows versions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 via the USB cable. It’s even a portable app that means you don’t need to install it on your computer. Just open the app and start using it. Whether you’re using the Huawei smartphone, tablet, or feature phone, this tool will work fine for all Huawei devices. Now, let’s take a look at the multi-download tool features below:
Features Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software:
Here are some features of the Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software:
- Portable application. No need to download – simply download and start using.
- Helps you to Flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM).
- Supports Huawei devices running on the Qualcomm Chipset.
- Compatible with .xml based Stock Firmware.
How To Use?
Install .xml Firmware using Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software Download and Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your Computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder as well.
- Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
- Once Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Manufacture Checkbox and then Click on the Next button:
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software Manufacture
- Click on the Browse Button:
- Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
- Locate the .xml file from the firmware folder (to show you an example, we have chosen Huawei Glory Play 4X CHE-TL00 firmware).
- Click on the Next Button:
- Connect your Huawei Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
- Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the Flashing Process:
- The flashing/installation process may take a couple of minutes to complete.
Once the Flashing/installation process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and Restart it.