Have you notice a problem in your Epson A700 Printer and you read a notification like this in your desktop computer? And you also notice the led lights are blinking alternately. Then, you cannot print anymore. It’s a real problem with your printer right? The solution is to reset your printer. To reset your Epson A700 printer, you need a software resetter (an adjustment program).
You can download Epson A700 printer resetter (adjustment program) for free below. Just click the download link below.
If you found communication error after several resettings, there’s a working solution for that. You must download the Epson A700 Adjustment Program/Resetter. Use this Epson A700 resetter. The error is due to the incompatibility of the chip of Epson A700 board and the resetter you’ve used. It will work now without error if you use Epson A700 Resetter
If you need this resetter then download this A700 resetter.
1. Turn on printer and connect USB cable
2. Download Resetter Epson A700
3. Extract file.
4. Open AdjProg.exe – Accept & it Show you License ID Copy it & paste it Keygen. Click New key button on Keygen. It create new Key. Copy the key & paste it software & press OK. Your software is ready.
5. Particular adjustment mode
6. Waste ink pad counter – OK
7. Give check box Main Pad Counter
8. Click Check – OK
9. Click Initialization – OK
10. Finish and then close adjustment program Epson A700
11. Turn off printer and then turn on back.