1. Printer doesn’t respond the commands from Adjustment Program
After the Adjustment Program window opens, press SELECT, in the PORT section, specify the USB Port printer (don’t use Auto Selection).
2. Show License ID or Hardware ID when open adjustment program
Open the KEYGEN file, enter the License ID, then press New Key or Create License Key, to get the Activation Key.
3. Show error “Unknown Exception” when opening the Adjustment Program
– Right click Adjprog, run as administrator. If this way fail.
– Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender for a while, then right click Adjprog, run as administrator. After finish using the Adjustment Program, reactivate Antivirus and Windows Defender.
4. Communication error. Error Code : 21000069, 2100012C, 20000010, etc
After extract the Epson adjustment program file, then open Adjprog.exe, show error: This program cannot be used or CRC cheksum error.
– Delete the Epson adjustment program folder
– Extract adjprog.rar once again- Open change date and time settings. Change date according to the information contained in the file.
– Delete folder Adjustment Program on drive C. C:\Adjustment Program
– Re-open Adjprog.exe
– After finish using the Adjustment Program, normalize the date and time settings
Right click Adjprog, select Properties, select Compatibility, check box “Run this program in compatibility mode for”, click OK. Open Adjprog.exe once again.