Epson L100 Adjustment Program Free Download– Problems epson printer error on the L100 which will be discussed this time is an error with the red light indicator blinks continuously and of course for the printer can not print.
This problem occurs because of a print quota Epson L100 is up. As usual, now both the Canon printer and Epson has been able to ration how much paper that can be printed.
How to Reset Epson L100
1. Turn Epson L100 and L100 and make sure USB connect with computer
2. Run Resetter Epson L100 that you have downloaded
3. Click “accept”
4. Select “Particular Adjustment Mode”
5. Select “Waste ink pad counter reset”
6. Select “play pad counter, FL box counters, Ink tube Counter” click “Check”
7. Now click “Initialization” >> “Finish”.
8. The next step Epson L100 turn off, then unplug the power.
9. Please reinstall the printer and turn on the power cord, wait a while until the Epson L100 can be used as normal again.