In case your Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 printer has problem called waste ink counter overflow, you can fix this on your own by resetting the waste ink counter of Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 printer to come back to 0% and then your printer can run again. Can you realise this problem? Let’s read to know more according to signs below:
There are many ways to realise the waste ink counter overflow of Epson printer: the first sign is your printer suddenly stops when it is working and you can see its light is blinking red. The second way is checking the notification on the computer, you will receive an announcement “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support“.
Today you can download Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 Resetter tool on our website. If you face ‘Epson Printer L380 L383 L385 L485 Service Required or red light is continuously blinking error’ you can use this utility to rectify this problem. When your printer showing “The printer’s ink pads are at the end of their service life” you can simply solve this problem by Epson resetter tool/ or adjustment program. You can download Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 adjustment program software [FREE] from our website, and the printer resetting steps are shown below.
Epson L-380 L-383 L-385 L-485 Resetter for windows
You can reset Epson printers (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) by using this application software. The resetter software details are shown below.
Name of the application: Epson Adjustment Program
Size: 20 MB
OS support: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Download: Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 reset tool
HOW TO RESET EPSON L380 L383 L385 L485 PRINTER
Counter reset steps of Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 printer.
- Download the tool from this website
- You should change your system date to 1 August 2017.
- Restart your computer
- Then extract the software
- Run Adjprog and show Registration Key windows.
- Copy License ID (don’t close Registration Key windows)
- Open keygen, enter a name (any name) and License ID
- Press New Key and copy the key to Registration Key windows
- Accept licence agreement => Select your printer model (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) => Click on ‘Particular Adjustment Mode’ => Select ‘Waste Ink Pad Counter’ and click OK => Select ‘Main Ink Pad Counter’ and click Initialize => A dialogue box will appear like Turn off the printer. You should Turn off the printer manually and Turn ON. Now your printer is coming back to perfect condition.
This File are Password Protected. Password is: baromishal.com