Microsoft Office 2019 is the 2019 release of the well-known Microsoft Office productivity software, and is the official successor to Office 2016. It was commercially published for Windows 10 on September 24, 2018. Some features previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers are available in this version. This comes after April 27, 2018, where Microsoft published Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Windows 10.
Microsoft is set to release the latest update to its productivity and business software, Office 2019, later this year. Some businesses can preview the software now to test out new features, and you can sign up to be one of those if you can’t wait.
This is the first big update to Microsoft Office since the 2016 version, and it brings lots of big changes for those who prefer downloaded software. Sure, the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 subscribers have enjoyed app and feature updates throughout the last several years, but Office has always been the company’s flagship business software.
Office 2019 includes several key features that were previously available through Office 365. These features include improved inking capabilities, new PowerPoint animation features including morph and zoom features, and new Excel formulas and charts for data analysis. Office 2019 for Windows requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or macOS Sierra. OneNote is absent from the suite because the UWP version of OneNote bundled within Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature in the Office 2019 installer. Office 2019 will receive five years of traditional support, but only two years of extended support.
In both Office 2013 and 2016, various editions containing client apps were available in Click-to-Run (Microsoft App-V) and in traditional Windows Installer installation formats. For Office 2019, Microsoft announced that the client apps will only have the Click-to-Run installer, while the app servers will have the traditional MSI installer.
Microsoft Office 2019 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on latest operating system according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (that naturally has a OneDrive account attached to it).
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2019
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2019Retail_64bit.iso”.
- Run “Install.exe” as an administrator.
- Launch Microsoft Word and they will ask you to activate. Close out of it.
- You now have to crack the software – right click the “ACTIVATOR” file and select “Run as administrator”. Wait for the software to finish activating.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2019, without any limitations, installed on your computer.