Saelig Company Inc. has introduced the GWInstek GLC-9000 Leakage Current Tester for testing leakage current on general-purpose electric equipment to make sure the product complies with specific standards and regulations such as IEC, UL, JIS, etc. The tester uses nine measurement device network to simulate the human body interacting with equipment under test. The tester comes with 50 preset testing conditions, which conform to IEC60990 and other standards to allow quick general electric equipment test setups, it also consists of 30 additional memory locations that are available for user-defined tests.
The GLC-9000 is designed with a large TFT LCD touch panel for test configuration, display measurement setting information, and results simultaneously. The measurement terminals T1/T2 displaying measured voltage will help in providing the Meter mode in the tester. SELV (safety extra-low voltage) function is used while measuring the voltage to detect whether a voltage value between measuring points exceeds the SELV preset. Measurements are made with up to 0.01uA and 0.1V resolution.
Features of the GWInstek GLC-9000 Leakage Current Tester
- 50 Preset Test Conditions conform to IEC 60990
- Up to 30 memorized customer-defined tests
- Touch Panel with Color LCD Display
- 9 measurement network simulates human body resistance
- Meter Function with SELV/CONV function
- Upper & Lower Limits for PASS/FAIL
- Leakage current measuring modes: DC/AC/AC+DC/AC Peak
- Interfaces : RS-232/GPIB/USB Host & Device/EXT I/O
- Housed in a 13.0 x 13.8 x 5.9 aluminum benchtop case